"Shells. Museum for learning. Museum for living."
A participative learning society and a knowledge based Europe are the main goals of this partner project of NEMO. As one of the last achievements in its runtime, LEM's working group 5 produced the short film "Shells. Museum for learning. Museum for living.", which shows the many ways a visitor can experience a museum and rediscover his own past.
During the lifetime of the project which ended this year, the thematic working groups have carried out research on a specific topics. The following reports are available:
- Report 1: The Virtual Museum
- Report 2: Heritage and the Ageing population
- Report 3: Measuring Museum Impacts
- Report 4: Museums and Intercultural Dialogue
- Report 5: Technology and the public. Evaluation of ICT in museums
- Report 6: Audience research as an essential part of building a new permanent exhibition. Stories from the field
- Report 7: New trends in museums of the 21st century
- Report 8: Learning Facilities and Learning Spaces in Museums