How to become a member?
If you are interested in becoming a member or an associate member of NEMO, please download our membership form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Members are entitled to the following:
- Participation at NEMO's activities for members (International exchanges, training courses, webinars)
- Participation at NEMO's topic-specific working groups
- Furthering political demands to EU and national institutions through the network
- Regular publications (newsletter and brochures)
- Attendance at the General Assembly and at the Annual Conference for two staff members of your institution/organisation
- International contacts to other museums and museum organisations with the help of the Secretariat
- Networking and international project opportunities with the help of the Secretariat
- Links to Members/Associate Members websites on ne-mo.org
- Links to Partners websites on ne-mo.org
- Use of the logo and the mention of "Member of NEMO - the Network of European Museum Organisations"
Who can become a NEMO member?
NEMO's members are the national museum organisations working for and representing the museums. The organisation must be located in the member countries of the Council of Europe and must provide national museum coverage.
Any museum or organisation that is working for or representing museums can enter as associated member of NEMO.