Meet the new NEMO Executive Board!
News, NEMO activities | 14.11.2017
The executive board was elected during the Annual General Meeting on 11 November 2017, as part of NEMO's 25th Annual Conference in Ghent, Belgium.
The members of the newly elected board are
- Nils Jensen, Danish Museums Association
- Margherita Sani, Istituto Beni Culturali Regione Emilia-Romagna
- David Vuillaume, German Museums Association
- Dragos Neamu, National Network of Romanian Museums
- Sofia Tsilidou, Hellenic Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, Culture and Sports
- Aida Vezic, Balkan Museum Network
- Kimmo Levä, Finnish Museums Association
NEMO is looking forward to the input and experiences of the new board!