The participants will exchange on and learn about:
- Economic impact of museums
- Museums strategic management
- Museum card as a tool for museums success
- Finnish museum law and museum policy
The Learning Exchange also includes visits to the National Gallery, the National Museums, the Ministry of Culture and Education as well as the department of museology at Helsinki University.
- Full call for participants.
- More information.
The Learning Exchange is free of charge for NEMO members, subsequent to a successful application. Participants will be reimbursed their travel, accommodation and subsistence costs through a lump sum of 600 Euro.