Up to six people connected to a NEMO member organisation will be selected to join the training and will be covered by travel grants. The ENCATC Academy aims to foster new sustainable practices among cultural heritage professionals. It will also showcase Santander’s goals for sustainable urban planning, which will add a practical layer to the training on cultural sustainability.
- Find more details about the application process in the call for applications.
- Deadline to apply: 28 February 2023.
- Non-members may apply via ENCATC.
Apply for the chance of joining the Academy to:
- Learn about the latest advances in sustainable cultural policy and management.
- Gain or expand awareness of the multiple dimensions of sustainability in culture.
- Acquire knowledge on how sustainability and resilience best apply to cultural activities.
- Get acquainted with the cultural actors that make the sustainable transition possible.
- Network: build and expand relationships with like-minded professionals from the cultural field.
ENCATC, the European network on cultural management and policy, has organised the annual Academy since 2012. The learning format provides an intense learning experience with a mixed methodology including lectures and seminars, enhanced with experts from the field.