The theme of the impact of demographic changes on the social role of museums will connect five conference blocks that will consist of talks, presentations and poster presentations. Additionally, a student section will take place during the conference. The event will be held in English from 22-24 November 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The five main blocks approach the subject matter with different focus areas:
- The role of museums in society - history and present
- Reflection of Conclusions of Historical Demography, Anthropology and Ethnology in Present Activities of Museums
- Current Demographic Changes in Domestic, Central European and European Context
- Statistical Bases and Economic and Technological Prerequisites of Changes of the Social Role of Museums
- Visions and Instruments of Change of Social Role of Museums
It is still possible to apply as a presenter for the conference until 30 September 2016 and you can register already, as well!
Find the more detailed programme here.