The overall objective of the Call is to foster reconciliation and good neighbourly relations in the Western Balkans through cultural cooperation and creation. Five organisations need to partake in the call and at least two of them have to be based in two different member states of the European Union and two in two different West Balkan countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia).
70 museums in the region are connected to NEMO's member the Balkan Museum Network. These museums are interested in partnerships and anyone with a project idea is welcome to contact Aida Veži, Secretary General.
Visit a database of organisations, created by Creative Europe Desk Serbia, to find possible project partners in the Republic of Serbia.
The specific objectives of the Call are:
- to increase cultural cross-border cooperation within the Western Balkans region and the EU Member States;
- to strengthen the competitiveness of the cultural and creative industries in the region.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned objectives, this Call focuses on the following priorities:
- Increase the capacity of cultural and creative industries to operate transnationally and internationally
- Increase transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and transnational mobility of cultural and creative players
- Enhance inter-cultural dialogue between artists, cultural operators as well as the general public
The Call for Proposals is implemented in accordance with the applicable rules of the Creative Europe programme and the relevant work programme.
- Deadline to apply: 17 March 2020
- More information
- Full call for proposals