Once gathered, this information will then be published on NEMO’s website to demonstrate the levels of support in Europe to our museum colleagues in Ukraine, to show how much the museum sector can respond, and inspire more museums to develop similar supporting initiatives. It will be a concrete demonstration of action, following up on NEMO’s statement published on 25 February 2022.
NEMO is in particular looking for:
- Examples of different forms of support actions that your museum has developed for Ukrainian museum colleagues, citizens and Ukrainian refugees at large
- Your museum's support offers that we can share with Ukrainian colleagues
To publish these on NEMO’s website, we kindly ask you to submit the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title of the initiative or offer
- Name of the institution, city and country
- Short description in English (max. 1.000 characters)
- A link or contact for further information
- A picture if available
Some information on this subject may be sensitive, therefore if you would prefer that your activity or initiative remains private, please indicate so in your message. Discretion is paramount, and NEMO will not publish any information without your full consent.
This project has received the support of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the call will be disseminated through its network.