The research focuses on trans-national funds only and not the European Structural & Investment Funds (ESIF). Quantitative and qualitative data should be gathered via the online databases operated by the EC (runned by EACEA) or one of its agencies. The research will shed light on the:
- Total amount of projects that include museums either as full or as associated partners, receiving EU funding at EU level
- Total budget received for projects including museums in each of the programmes at EU level
- Full list of museums benefitting from the EU funding and project descriptions
As for results, the study should include:
- an executive summary of the investigation
- a general introduction to the investigated programmes, sub-programmes and strands relevant to museums
- tables of amounts allocated according to the main research questions specified above
- a list of projects and project descriptions that included museums (taken from the Compendia of funded projects for the different programmes)
- a list of sources that were taken into account for the study
Please send your proposal together with a fee estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 June 2019. Mark your email with “Proposal - Museums and EU funding”.
Please turn to email@example.com with any questions regarding the research.