The research focuses on the status quo of digitization in museums in 15 European countries. Quantitative and qualitative data shall be gathered via questionnaires prepared by NEMO’s Digitalization and Intellectual Property Rights Working Group and disseminated to specified target groups. This will entail:
- collecting contact persons of ministries, museum organisations and museums, making use among others of NEMO’s existing network
- translating the questionnaires into a digital survey tool
- collecting and organizing information and feedback from the questionnaires
- summarizing relevant data and results from surveys of Europeana and Enumerate.
The results should include:
- an executive summary of the investigation.
- a general introduction to the implementation process of the DSMD with regard to the 3 stakeholder groups defined.
- a list of sources that were taken into account for the study.
Please send your proposal together with a fee estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 March 2020. Mark your email with “Proposal - digitalization and IPR in European museums”.
Please turn to working group leader Sylvia Willkomm (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the research.