The Erasmus+ funded project HERITAGE-PRO ran from 2018-2021 to develop an interdisciplinary training programme for professionals of different disciplines towards sustainable management and preservation of cultural heritage.
The five training modules address all the main risks and challenges facing cultural heritage in the future. Training sessions are also dedicated to increasingly important risk management:
- Global challenges and opportunities
- Efficient teamwork and effective interdisciplinary conflict resolution
- Valorisation of cultural heritage
- Civic participation in cultural heritage preservation; and
- Effective communication in an interdisciplinary environment