The NEMO Training Course Re-thinking Museum Practice for 21st Century Visitors is facilitated by Lisa Baxter FRSA, the Experience Business. It will be a deep-dive into designing visitor experience, previously discussed by Lisa and Jan Warnecke at NEMO’s first online European Museums Conference last year.
Dates and times:
- Thursday 18 March (10:00-12:00 CET)
- Wednesday 24 March (15:00-17:00 CET)
- Wednesday 31 March (10:00-12:00 CET)
Workshop content includes:
- Strategic Visitor Experience Design and Management.
- Visitor Hierarchy of Needs
- Visitor Experience Model
- Brand Experience Framework
- Visitor Typologies
- Create Personas and contextualise their Need States
- Visitor Journey Mapping
- Creative Idea Generation
- Imaginarium of Everyday Things
- Top Ten Tip for Successful Co-Creation
Find more information in the call for applicants.
Members of NEMO attend Training Courses free of charge. Upon a successful application, 16 members will be selected to attend the virtual course. The selection of participants is made according to a) their profile and b) how often the organisation they are representing already has benefitted from NEMO’s training.
Non-members are welcome to participate for a fee.