Our peer-to-peer learning exchanges allow NEMO members to share best practice approaches with each other - from successful project making to effective business models.
The Finnish Museums Association invites peers to exchange and learn about economic impact of museums, museums strategic management, museum card as a tool for museums success Finnish museum law and museum policy. The participants will also get to visit the National Gallery, the National Museums, the Ministry of Culture and Education as well as the department of museology at Helsinki University.
Learn about successful examples of marketing, communication and research practices from POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews through a number of presentations, discussions and workshops. Exchange ideas and connect with colleagues from all over Europe. Find more details in the tentative programme.
- NEMO member organisations: staff and steering committee members
- Members of NEMO member organisations: by appointment of the NEMO member
- Non-members active in the museum sector.
- Professional development opportunities on an international, multifaceted level
- Networking possibilities with colleagues from Europe
- Insight into successful management practices and business models
- Overview of national or regional contexts and relevant topics for museums to operate in.
- NEMO members participate for free and receive a travel grant to cover their costs
- Non-members can join for a fee of €250 per course and are not covered by travel grants.