Our peer-to-peer learning exchanges allow NEMO members to share best practice approaches with each other - from successful project making to effective business models.
Learn about successful examples of marketing, communication and research practices from POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews through a number of presentations, discussions and workshops. Exchange ideas and connect with colleagues from all over Europe. Find more details in the tentative programme.
- NEMO member organisations: staff and steering committee members
- Members of NEMO member organisations: by appointment of the NEMO member
- Non-members active in the museum sector.
- Professional development opportunities on an international, multifaceted level
- Networking possibilities with colleagues from Europe
- Insight into successful management practices and business models
- Overview of national or regional contexts and relevant topics for museums to operate in.
- NEMO members participate for free and receive a travel grant to cover their costs
- Non-members can join for a fee of €250 per course and are not covered by travel grants.