NEMO Annual Meeting in Copenhagen, 25 September 2010
This year's meeting will take place on Saturday, September 25, in Copenhagen's Glyptoteket (www.glyptoteket.dk/?frames=yes&language=en).
On Sunday, September 26, all participants will have the opportunity to visit the many museums of Copenhagen. The Danish Museums Association is providing a free-entry card and information about the museums.
- Ole Winther: Current Affairs of Danish Museums
- Sofia Kling: A Joint initiative in the Northern region: The Nordic Centre of Heritage Learning
- Yudhishthir Raj Isar: Surviving through the crisis: A strategic perspective
- Round Table Discussion
Janis Garjans: Changes in the museum sector in Latvia
Mark Taylor: Museums' situation in the UK
Sofia Tsilidou: Museums and the crisis in Greece
- Leticia de Frutos: Final Report of OMC Group on Mobility of Collections presentation // text
- Susanna Pettersson: Collection Mobility 2.0: Handbook "Encouraging Collections Mobility"
- Margherita Sani: LEM Project - "The Learning Museum"