This website is published by
NEMO - The Network of European Museum Organisations
+49 30 397 156 61
brandwalker - Tony Peters
All articles and images of this website are protected by copyright. Any use of the articles and images, especially duplication or dissemination, without prior written consent of the publisher of www.ne-mo.org is illegal and subject to criminal prosecution insofar as copyright legislation does not provide otherwise.
The copyright for all web documents (text and images) is held by the specified authors, creators, or other institutions.
All trademarks and proprietary products named within the site that may be protected by third parties are subject to the full scope of the stipulations of the respective applicable labelling legislation and proprietary rights of the respective registered owners. The mere appearance of names without designation as proprietary shall not be construed as meaning that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties.
- Header photo on the home page: Musee Louvre pyramide interieur, © 2017 Olivier Ouadah
- Header photo on the news page: © House of European History European Union 2019 - EP
- Header photo on the advocacy page: Lee Jeffs
- Header photo on the co-operation & funding page: Anders Tofta
- Header photo on the about us page: Josh Wilburne
- Header photo on the join us page: Michal Parzuchowski
- Header photo on the page Working Group Advocacy and Public Affairs: © Hufton + Crow, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Header photo on the page Working Group The Learning Museum (LEM):Poto J.J.Kucek, © ZOOM Kindermuseum
- Header photo on the page Working Group Digitalisation and IPR: Werner du Plessis
- Header photo on the page Working Group Museums and Creative Industries: © Jaap Scheeren, Zeeuws Museum
As content provider, NEMO is responsible for its own content that it provides for use in accordance with general legislation.
Cross references (links) to content made available by other providers are to be differentiated from this proprietary content.
This third-party content is neither created by NEMO, nor does NEMO have the ability to influence the content of third-party sites. The content of third-party sites referenced by links from the site of NEMO does not represent our own opinion but is for information purposes only. NEMO bears no liability for third-party content. This is solely the responsibility of the provider of such third-party content.
This imprint is valid for NEMO's newsletter, facebook and twitter accounts.