If you are interested in becoming a member of NEMO, please contact us at email@example.com! We'd be happy to start the conversation with you and tell you more about the benefits of joining the Network of European Museum Organisations! Below you may find a brief overview of the main benefits of becoming a NEMO member.
Members are entitled to the following:
- Financially supported participation at NEMO's activities for members (Learning Exchanges and Training Courses)
- Financially supported participation at NEMO's topic-specific Working Groups (Learning, Advocacy, Museums and Creative Industries).
- Furthering political demands to EU and national institutions through the network
- Free regular publications (newsletter and brochures)
- Free attendance at the General Assembly and at the Annual Conference for two staff members of your institution/organisation. Any additional delegates receive a discount on the conference fee.
- International contacts to other museums and museum organisations with the help of the Secretariat
- Networking and international project cooperation opportunities with the help of the Secretariat
- Support for EU funding programme applications through the Secretariat
- Links to Members’ websites on www.ne-mo.org
- Links to Partners’ websites on www.ne-mo.org
- Use of the logo and the mention of "Member of NEMO - the Network of European Museum Organisations"
Who can become a NEMO member?
NEMO's members are the national museum organisations working for and representing the museums as well as individual museums. The organisation or museum must be located in the member countries of the Council of Europe.
To become a full member, the museum organisation must provide national museum coverage.
Any museum or organisation that is working for or representing museums can enter as an associated member of NEMO.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to join NEMO or with further questions.