If you are interested in becoming a member of NEMO, please contact us at email@example.com! We'd be happy to start the conversation with you and tell you more about the benefits of joining the Network of European Museum Organisations! Below you may find a brief overview of the main benefits of becoming a NEMO member.
Members are entitled to the following:
- Financially supported participation in NEMO's capacity building activities (Learning Exchanges and Training Courses). Members also have priority over non-members in the participation selection.
- Financially supported participation in NEMO's topic-specific Working Groups (LEM – The Learning Museum, Advocacy and PA , Museums and Creative Industries and Digitalisation and IPR).
- Furthering political demands to EU and national institutions through the network
- Promotion of projects and initiatives to the European museum audience
- Involvement in NEMO partner projects
- Tailored support to engage in cross-border cooperation projects
- Free regular publications
- Member exclusive newsletter Members' Digest with detailed insights to NEMO’s work and newsletters about the NEMO Working Groups
- Free attendance to NEMO’s European Museum Conference and the General Assembly for two staff members of your institution/organisation. Any additional delegates receive a discount on the conference fee.
- International contacts to other museums and museum organisations with the help of the Secretariat
- Networking and international project cooperation opportunities with the help of the Secretariat
- Support for EU funding programme applications through the Secretariat
- Links to Members’ websites on www.ne-mo.org
- Links to Partners’ websites on www.ne-mo.org
- Use of the logo and the mention of "Member of NEMO - the Network of European Museum Organisations"
Who can become a NEMO member?
NEMO accepts three different kinds of members to the network, as stated below:
- Full members: bodies being responsible for museums at national level. The organisation must be located in the member countries of the Council of Europe. One full member per country is permitted.
- Network members: organisations representing more than 1 museum (eg. ICOM committees, museum umbrella foundations, other museum networks)
- Individual organisations: museums, interest groups, service organisations for museums.
Only organisations can become members of NEMO. Please note that individual members cannot join the network.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to join NEMO or with further questions.