This working group contributes to the development of the European cultural policy environment of museums through advocacy and promotion and provides a space to exchange experiences and knowledge about museum advocacy campaigns and public affairs.
- We contribute to the development of the European (cultural) policy environment through advocacy, consultation, education and discussion.
- We advocate NEMO’s key messages to all relevant European key stakeholders.
- We keep NEMO’s members well informed about advocacy and public affairs and offer expertise to help them organise their own advocacy policy.
- We offer support, deliver information and shape NEMO’s actions in the field of advocacy with and for museums.
- Investigating the new cycle of EU funding programmes starting in 2021 relevant to museums.
- Increasing the access to and use of the relevant funding strands for museums in the future.
- 9 March 2020 | Athens, Greece
Lodewijk Kuiper, Policy Advisor at the Netherlands Museums Association, leads this working group. If you would like to join, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that NEMO Working Groups are open to NEMO members only.