This working group contributes to the development of the European cultural policy environment of museums through advocacy and promotion and provides a space to exchange experiences and knowledge about museum advocacy campaigns and public affairs.
- We contribute to the development of the European (cultural) policy environment through advocacy, consultation, education and discussion.
- We advocate NEMO’s key messages to all relevant European key stakeholders.
- We keep NEMO’s members well informed about advocacy and public affairs and offer expertise to help them organise their own advocacy policy.
- We offer support, deliver information and shape NEMO’s actions in the field of advocacy with and for museums.
We are currently working on...
- Increasing the access to and use of the relevant funding strands for museums in the future.
- The next meeting will soon be announced.
Lodewijk Kuiper, Policy Advisor at the Netherlands Museums Association, leads this working group. If you would like to join, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that NEMO Working Groups are open to NEMO members only.