The Working Group Digitalisation and IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) was created at NEMO's 26th Annual Conference from 15-18 November 2018 in Valletta, Malta. The group is continuation of the Working Group Intellectual Property Rights, which was active from 2015-2017. This page will soon be further updated with the group's vision, aim and method. Please get in touch with email@example.com to join the group.
Amber Leguit, Policy Advisor at the Netherlands Museums Association, leads the group. If you would like to join the Working Group, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that NEMO members only may join.
- To share knowledge about how museums can make their digitalized collections visible for different target groups
- To start a collective lobbying campaign towards European Member States to make copyright legislation more flexible (in response to the DSM implementation directive), so that museums can make their entire online collection available to the public
- 21-22 August // Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Working Group Study Visit
- 8 November // Tartu, Estonia
Working Group Meeting during NEMO's European Museum Conference "Museums 2030 - Sharing recipes for a better future"
- 17 November 2018 // Valletta, Malta
The group was founded at its first Working Group Meeting at NEMO's 26th Annual Conference