The group looks into the potential of museums engaging and cooperating with different stakeholders in the creative sector. It inspires through sharing creative uses of museum collections for new products and services and fosters cooperation between museums and creative sectors.
- We raise the profile of museums in the context of creative industries.
- We learn more about co-operation between museums and creative industries: what is happening and where.
- We prove the benefits of co-operation among cultural and creative industries for the policy makers.
- We stimulate future collaboration between museums and creative industry agents.
- A report documenting European museum associations and governing bodies agents’ thoughts on collaborations between museums and creative industries.
13-15 May 2020 | Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia
Study visit and working group meeting. Co-organised by NEMO, The Gallery of Matica Srpska with the support of the Council for the Creative Industries – Serbia Creates and Fondation Novi Sad 2021 – European Capital of Culture. Members of NEMO participate free of charge (attach proof of membership with your application) and are covered by travel grants. Non-members can participate for a fee of 250 Euro. Get in touch with questions: email@example.com.
- Programme and more information.
- Apply with your interest to join the study visit by 20 December 2019.
Ineta Zelča Sīmansone, Creative Museum Think Tank, leads the group. If you would like to join the Working Group, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that NEMO Working Groups are open to NEMO members only.