The group looks into the potential of museums engaging and cooperating with different stakeholders in the creative sector. It inspires through sharing creative uses of museum collections for new products and services and fosters cooperation between museums and creative sectors.
- We raise the profile of museums in the context of creative industries.
- We learn more about co-operation between museums and creative industries: what is happening and where.
- We prove the benefits of co-operation among cultural and creative industries for the policy makers.
- We stimulate future collaboration between museums and creative industry agents.
- A report documenting European museum associations and governing bodies agents’ thoughts on collaborations between museums and creative industries.
- 15-17 November 2020 | Rijeka, Croatia
The Working Group will meet during NEMO's European Museum Conference 2020.
Ineta Zelča Sīmansone, Creative Museum Think Tank, leads the group. If you would like to join the Working Group, please get in touch with email@example.com. Please note that NEMO Working Groups are open to NEMO members only.