This group explores topics relating to the fields of museum education, audience development, intercultural dialogue and lifelong learning. We organise exchanges and learning through regular study visits to different museums, as well as producing studies and reports.
- We encourage and publish researches on topics of interest of our members.
- We arrange study visits to learn about museum and heritage education practices in different European countries.
- We organize meetings and special programmes with guest speakers during NEMO’s annual conference.
- Researching the topic of how learning in museums is facilitated by objects as opposed to media and other educational tools.
- Addressing the issue of museums as socially responsible organisations.
- Week of 26-30 October 2020 | Stratford upon Avon, the United Kingdom
Study visit hosted by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. Exact dates are still to be confirmed. Call for participants will be released in summer 2020, exact date is to be confirmed.
Margherita Sani, Project Manager at the Istituto Beni Culturali, leads this working group. If you would like to join, please get in touch with email@example.com. Please note that NEMO Working Groups are open to NEMO members only.