Have a look at the various benefits of your membership at NEMO both on personal and organisational level.
- Participate for free in NEMO's training activities to develop your professional skills in an international context
- Join one of NEMO's topic-specific Working Groups to get connected and learn as well as to attend yearly free study visits
- Attend the General Assembly meeting and get free participation to the annual European Museum Conference for two staff members of your organisation. Any additional delegates receive a discount.
- Establish cross border collaborations, partnerships and contacts to other museums and museum organisations
- Get information about relevant EU policies, funding programmes and stakeholders
- Be part of furthering political demands to EU and national institutions through the network
- Promote your work in an international arena
- Stay up to date with current museum trends
- Be part of a community representing museums in Europe
- Use of the logo and the mention of "Member of NEMO - the Network of European Museum Organisations"
The membership fee is set according to the member organisation’s annual turnover.
|Organisation’s Annual Turnover||NEMO Annual Fee|
|< 300.000 Euro||250 Euro|
|300.000 to 600.000 Euro||500 Euro|
|> 600.000 Euro||1.000 Euro|
|> 1.000.000 Euro||1.500 Euro|
- Full members
Bodies responsible for museums at national and located in one of the member countries of the Council of Europe. One full member per country is permitted
- Network members
Organisations representing more than 1 museum (eg. ICOM committees, museum umbrella foundations, other museum networks)
- Individual organisations
Museums, interest groups, service organisations for museums