This working group contributes to the sustainable development of the European museums through research and advocacy and provides a space to exchange knowledge and experiences aligned with tackling the climate crisis.
- We contribute to the sustainable development research and best practice within the European museum sector.
- We advocate NEMO’s key messages on the 2030 Sustinable Development Goals and other relevant initiatives.
- We keep NEMO’s members well informed about opportunities to take action on climate and offer expertise to help them organise their organisation's sustainable transition.
- We arrange study visits to learn about museum and other cultural heritage organisations addressing their carbon footprint and reaching their sustainable goals.
- We organise meetings and special programmes with guest speakers during NEMO’s annual conference.
We are currently working on...
- Setting the agenda and aims for our first active year.
- The next meeting will soon be announced.
If you would like to join, please get in touch with email@example.com. Please note that NEMO Working Groups are open to NEMO members only.