The 3-day training aims to empower cultural managers and operators with new practices for their sustainability work and contribute to a climate-neutral and sustainable future. Join to explore the latest advances in sustainable cultural policy and management, gain awareness of sustainability dimensions in culture, and connect with cultural actors driving the sustainable transition.
Thanks to the partnership, NEMO can offer 6 persons connected to NEMO member organisations to join the training for free. They will also receive travel grants of 600 euro.
- Find more information in the call for applications.
- Applications are welcome until 1 March 2024.
- Read about the 2023 edition and learn more about NEMO's Training offers.
Practical information about the training and details about the programme can be found in the event brochure.
Apply now for the chance to:
- Learn about the latest advances in sustainable cultural policy and management.
- Gain and expand awareness of the multiple dimensions of sustainability in culture.
- Acquire knowledge on how sustainability and resilience best apply to cultural activities.
- Get acquainted with the cultural actors that make the sustainable transition possible.
- Network: build relationships with like-minded professionals from the cultural field.
Please also note that in addition to the open call, people connected to NEMO members may purchase a ticket at the discounted price of 140 euro (full price: 200 euro).
About ENCATC, the European network on cultural management and policy
ENCATC, a prominent European network in cultural management and policy, unites over 150 individual and institutional cultural stakeholders worldwide. Since 2012, ENCATC has been organising annual Academies, providing a platform for cultural managers, policymakers, practitioners, and researchers to engage in collaborative learning.