The programme includes a consultancy retreat plus a project fair which will take place in Novi Sad, Serbia, from 11-14 October 2023. After Incubator+, participants will return to their organisations with:
- Clear feedback and recommendations on how to implement their project successfully.
- Tailored skills and competencies on European funding and project writing.
- The project incubated in 5D: all elements reviewed through the lens of high-level experts and peers.
- An insider understanding of the EU project evaluation process and criteria.
- New connections with experts in European cultural cooperation and a diverse range of organisations from all over Europe.
- Inspiring examples of the use of European funds for international cultural and artistic cooperation and how this cooperation can benefit local communities and territories.
- New partnerships in the Balkan region and beyond.
All costs (travel, accommodation, food) will be covered by the host. Successful applicants have to cove a participation fee (of about 50 euros).
Find more details on the website of ENNC.