Some of the new features of the Erasmus+ Programme include:
- Forward-looking projects: New large-scale projects will support high-quality and inclusive digital education and the adaptation of education and training systems to the green transition.
- More exchanges with third countries, especially in the fields of vocational education and training, and sport.
- More inclusive DiscoverEU: with specific rounds will be dedicated for organisations to help even more young people with fewer opportunities to participate in DiscoverEU.
- Jean Monnet Actions promoting education on the EU.
- Simpler financing of cooperation projects with lump sums which makes applying, managing and reporting much easier.
Do you want to learn more about creating successful proposal? Check out NEMO’s toolkit on Cross-Border Cooperation for Museums.