Papers and posters on the following topics are welcomed:
- Museum buildings, the housing of the collections – their changes in the course of time
- The first exhibitions, changes in the concept and methodology of arranging exhibitions
- Relationship between the museums and their supervisory authorities
- Role of the museums in public education
- History of the museum founding societies/associations
The conference languages are English and German.
To participate with a presentation or a poster, please apply with the data below and short abstract: email@example.com.
- your name,
- place of work,
- the title of the presentation/poster.
The deadline is March 15, 2020.
The Jósa András Museum of Nyíregyháza and Department of Archaeology of the University of Szeged (Hungary) is continuing a series of conference on museum history that was started in 2016. The first edition took place in Alba Iulia (Rumania) and continued in 2019 in Nyíregyháza (Hungary).